- What language will the event be held in?
The event will be held mainly in English, with the exception of one speaker presenting in French. There will be no translation services on site.
- Is there assigned or general seating?
The seating will be on a first-come-first serve basis. If you come as a group, you can choose to sit together and decide once you arrive at the event.
- Is the ticket refundable/transferable?
The ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Can I change my three words/ registration information once I have already submitted it?
The deadline to have your three words changed is October 7th. Please email us at TEDxMontrealWomen.firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and three words.
- Are you still taking speakers or volunteers for the event?
Unfortunately, our roaster is full and we are not accepting any more speakers or volunteers for the event. However, if you would like to still be considered for future opportunities, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
- What are your food options?
We try our best to cater to everyone’s food restrictions, the food provided at the event is vegetarian. Please note that despite our best efforts we are not able to accommodate everyone.
- Do you have any discounts for large groups/students?
We do have discounts for students and for those who purchase our tickets early! Student pricing will be $10 off the current ticket pricing (indicated in the registration page). We do not have discounts or group registrations for large groups, so each individual in the group would have to buy their tickets via the website.